Precautions for Coronavirus
To keep you and your loved ones safe, know that we have taken all recommended state and medical association precautions.
In order to protect patients and employees, please:
- Please wear a mask covering your nose and mouth before entering the building and during your entire visit.
- Your temperature will be taken when you arrive.
- Please wash or use sanitizer on your hands when entering our office.
- If you are a new patient, print and fill out the new patient paperwork and bring it with you to initial appointment
- Reschedule appointment if you:
- Are currently awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test
- Have any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Dry cough
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Sneezing, watery eyes, and/or sinus pain/pressure that is unusual and not related to seasonal allergies
- Headaches, fatigue, or weakness
- Lost your sense of taste and/or smell